Monday 7 April 2014

Getting a little behind...

I have finally managed to find a few minutes to write a quick post to let you all know I am still about even though not visible.

Work has finally begun on the garden. Dad came over last week and started his tidying up, I got a bag of compost and have been diligently saving my loo roll inners for my peas.

I have Maris Piper chitting away in my egg boxes and that is how far I have come since my last post, not too good but it is a start.

Dad is coming back again tomorrow and will be repairing the fence and I shall be spending sometime in the greenhouse sowing peas. Hopefully the rain will clear up and I can perhaps sow some broad beans out.

As I am always saying there just isn't enough hours a day to do it all, photos tomorrow. Hope your all getting into the garden and are on target for your schedules.

Until next time x

2 comments:

  1. It is just so busy isn't it, my broad beans are still in the greenhouse, I must get them planted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne, time is just flying by it does not seem possible we are over a quarter of the way through the year already!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...