Well Jay was on the ball yesterday, he managed to sort out my water butt which had a certain lean to it and was running down the outside wall of the house and low and behold he also cleared out the summerhouse, however he did have an ulterior motive as he and the boys are having it as a gym.
So I am offering FREE membership for the gym in exchange for completing all the odd jobs about the house and garden as they will never get done once the gym is up and running!
I had two lovely ladies join in with the quest yesterday, Thank you to Joanne from a wholeplotoflove and also mum from mums simply living blog to wonderful blogger's that I enjoy reading so if you have a few minutes to spare pop over and say hello.
Right on to today's questions, you can still join in at any point or start at the beginning which was yesterday.
6) Tell me about the most successful plants you have grown
7) Tell me one of your funniest gardening memories
8) What would be in your top 10 list of favourite plants and why?
9) Tell me about your favourite garden that you have seen or visited
10) Who has most influenced you interest in gardens and gardening?
hmm some tricky long ones there! Right here goes my answers
6) It would have to be courgettes, I always seem to grow way to many and they are always successful even when I plant them in grow bags.
7) I would have to say when I first got the chickens and I looked out of the window and they had all escaped and not being used to handling or catching them must of seemed hilarious to any onlookers
8) Oh this is a hard one, well my favourite flowers are lilies, roses and sweet peas. I love these flowers for their lovely scent so they will be up there. The first new potatoes lot of freshly dug new potatoes of the year as they taste the best, and also carrots fresh from the ground for their fantastic aroma and flavour.
(I know it's not 10 but these are my top ones)
9) This is something I have not really done as it is not Jays idea of having fun so I will have to leave this one to you
10) It would have to be my grand farther's and my dad, as I have always loved gardening and had a window box, grow bags or flower beds in our gardens.
So there you go that's my bit done now go get your cogs turning.
Until next time x