Evening all, it has been one of those days with so much to do and everything taking more time than I thought it would and then end up doing less than I wanted, yes I know going round in circles once again!
Jay has managed to empty out the summerhouse and filled all my other spaces and places! The greenhouse, the garage at home and the garage at work...
The planning for the rejuvenating of the vegetable garden is still ongoing.
Right as I said next lot of questions for the gardening journal. If you have just joined us please read previous posts which will reveal all to you.
21) What is your favourite gardening tool?
22) What is your favourite meal with using fresh produce from the garden?
23) What is your most memorable rhyme or quote about gardening?
24) If you could invite anyone past or present into your garden who would it be and why?
25) Describe what would be your perfect day in the garden
Oh dear looks like another hour sitting here...
21) It has to be my sieve as it brings back memories of being in the garden as a child as I used to love shaking the sieve and seeing the really fine soil fall from it. (sad I know)
22) Pea and bean risotto with lots of cheese and mint mmmmm
23) I can't think of one at the moment but will reply to this at a latter date.
24) I would like to invite both my grandfathers in so they can show and tell me more as it is not until we have grown and they have gone that we realise there was so much we were never going to have the chance to share.
25) A perfect day would be just digging, wedding and preparing the vegetable beds on a cold crisp spring or autumn day as it is something I can no longer do or enjoy.
Well there you have it, we are nearly half way through. Looking forward to seeing some of your answers.
Until next time x