Well there was no chasing rainbows today, only dreams...
There has been some great replies from mum and Jo (awholeplotoflove) and I am really enjoying this little quest, I hope you are too.
We are now on day 4, if you have only just joined us then look through the previous posts and you will soon catch up.
16) Tell me about your most memorable day in the garden
17) Animals are often attracted to gardens, tell me about some of your encounters
18) What are the greatest changes you have noticed in gardening throughout your life?
19) What changes in the climate has affected you plants or gardening and how have you noticed this?
20) Villages often run gardening competitions. Tell me about any you have experienced.
I have a headache just thinking about this lot of questions!
16) When I saw my first cauliflower head appear
17) We have had a fox which came right up to the patio doors to look in at 3am one morning when I was up doing coursework for uni. Frogs and toads which I loathe and of course hedgehogs.
18) More container gardening as gardens are gradually getting smaller and smaller and the preference for hard landscaping rather than flower beds and vegetable beds.
19) can't say I have really noticed anything as it has only been a few years where I have really got into gardening. However it all seems a lot wetter than when my granddad had his rows and rows or carrots and onions
20) When I was at Primary school we had a flower competition, at the time we never had any in our garden. So I did not have any however my friends mum had a beautiful flower garden and ran round and quickly cut me some flowers and gave them to me so I could also enter the competition. We both put our flowers in the jam jars and put our names on them and my bunch was picked as a runner up.
So that is it from me for today. I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow so you will have to wait for the next instalment. I hope you all have a great weekend whatever you may be doing, I think we have some nice weather for tomorrow, until next time x