Tuesday 9 October 2012

Chasing your tail

Yet again another week has flown by. I have been really busy but don't seem to be getting much done that really needs doing.  I have a to do list that seems to keep growing. I don't know about  you but I start a job and from that one job I realise that there are several other things that need seeing to. Perhaps it would be best to live in ignorant bliss and a pig sty!

I like to give the house a good thorough clean before Christmas, don't ask me why but it is one of those things that I just like to do, perhaps it is because not much gets done round the house during the summer months as I am busy either in the garden or on some other project or other and the house gets a bit neglected   with just a simple basic weekly clean.

I have decided that I will make a start on the task this week and I have discarded all previous lists and made a new one. And that is all I have done so far with regards to this task, I know however it'a a start!

The weather is looking good for today and hopefully tomorrow, I am going to clear away the beans and clear any weeds that may be lurking on the vegetable plot. I will empty out the compost bins on to the plot and then cover with a weed suppressant which will remain in place until next spring.

I am only growing garlic this winter, I have not ordered any in yet that is a job on another list. As you have probably guessed I am a chronic sufferer of writing lists, we have note books around the house full of lists.

Ben is still hobbling about, we are due at the hospital again tomorrow, fingers crossed it is healing well. He might be having a new cast on so that he can weight bare on his foot which will make it a lot easier for him to get about.

The truck is still in the garage, it was the head gasket and a new one was needed, costing an arm and a leg to repair as is always the case. I am looking forward to getting it back and being mobile and independent again.

The craft fair last week went quite well, I am just finishing off the orders ready to post later this week. I have been busy making new designs. I don't have another fair for a couple of weeks which is why I thought I would catch up on some other jobs. I have posted some pics of some of the new things I have been making. I have started up a new page where my items can be purchased but it is yet to go live as it still needs some work.

A Selection of bags


Elmo! 

A Selection of scarves

Hair accessory gift set

Newborn baby girl gift set

This is just a small preview of my products that will soon be available to purchase online.

Right I must dash as I have mum and dad over for lunch. The soup is almost done, just need to add the final touches, the bread is cooking in the bread maker and I just have the cake to quickly make. 

I hope you have enjoyed today's post, until next time x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...