Saturday 5 January 2013

De-cluttering

Another job done and dusted! We have been having a bit of a move around and it was time I tackled what I call my messy area. I am having to share my space so I had to have a major throwing away session and have a good sort through everything rather than just moving it about and hoping it would all shrink and disappear.

I have to admit I am not happy about having to share my space, but Lewis does have the smallest bedroom in the house and when he has friends over they tend to take over the lounge. Having quite a large family can be difficult sometimes when it comes to having your own space, it is often a case of muddling through and getting on with it. I can always go and sulk in my potting shed if I want to especially when all their noise drives me crazy!

Anyway here is a look at what I have been up to for the past couple of days.

In the middle of it all
After
There is still some bits to sort out but I am almost done, but it does look a lot better than it did and I will say that the top picture was taken once I had started emptying things out and sorting through all the paper work.

The lounge is coming together nicely, I just need to get the tables finished and get Jay to order the blinds. It still has the look of a waiting room with all the seating but as I said before there are many bottoms that need a seat!

Getting the indoor jobs done now gets me another step nearer to getting down to the potting shed. We are doing the food shopping tomorrow so once that is all done I will hopefully still have enough light and time to see where the leak is.

We have a full house again tonight so I better make a start on feeding the hoard. On the menu tonight is a vegetable curry, chicken tikka masala a vegetable byriani and nan breads, all home made except the bread, there just wasn't enough time. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend, until next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...