Wednesday 9 January 2013

Great site to get you saving

I was just going through my emails when an email popped up from moneysavingexpert As it is the new year and a new start If you are wanting to make changes and saving take a look at this website. Whether you are looking to make saving on your utility bills, food shopping or holidays this site really has lots of great tips and advice and points you in the right direction.

I signed up to this last year and get regular emails with the latest up to date offers and have turned to moneysavingexpert when looking for a new bank account, insurance and also to change electricity & gas suppliers.

Right enough dithering about dinner needs sorting. Until next time x




(No money was earned by my recommending the above mentioned website. The opinion I have given is my own)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...