Wednesday 13 February 2013

A Belated Birthday...



HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Well it is belated as I got my dates a bit muddled up! I missed the very first page of posts, I wrote my first ever post on 03/02/2012 to see it click HERE It had a jaw dropping four views! What a difference a year makes, however the weather was pretty much the same as it is now.

It is bitterly cold outside so I am continuing to work on my craft projects. I took the dogs out for a walk earlier, there were two other dogs on the walk also called Max so it was getting quite confusing especially as two of them were chocolate Labrador's.

We had the Spanish chicken for dinner last night, as usual I made a few changes to the actual recipe. I added a carton of  tomato passata, cup of chicken stock,  pinch of cayenne pepper and I used cooked shredded chicken making it a totally different dish. But everyone really enjoyed it. For the original recipe click HERE

Tonight we are having cheeseburger pie. I will post the recipe later.

To say thank you and to celebrate my first year of blogging I will be running a competition at the weekend, so keep your eyes peeled for the details. Until next time x


6 comments:

  1. A very Happy birthday to you hope continue to have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bloggy Birthday to you. Enjoy your cheeseburger pie.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mum, the pie disappeared at a rate of knots!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your first blog anniversary. Cheeseburger Pie sounds interesting, I'll watch out for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...