Tuesday 26 February 2013

And the Winner is...





Hello everyone just a quick post to announce the winner of my little competition. I would like to thank those of you who took the time to enter and join in.


I wrote out the names on pieces of paper and put them in a bowl and Ben picked out the winner.

And the Winner is...



Congratulation Jo!
If you could email me your address I will post the prize to you as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy your herb garden and will share with us your progress.

I am going to a general auction viewing today. I have never been to an auction before so I am quite looking forward to it. The actual auction takes place tomorrow, so if there is anything that really takes my fancy I will be back there to do some frantic bidding!

Right I must dash, another busy day ahead. Hope you all have a wonderful day whatever you may be doing. Until next time x

6 comments:

  1. Oops! I missed your bloggie birthday, sorry. Congratulations to you, and to Jo :)Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mo, Hope your well, I have missed your regular posting x

      Delete
  2. Auctions are very exciting - don't get carried away!
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum, I was very good and didn't spend a penny, well not in that sense but I did go for a pee;)

      Delete
  3. Me? Wow! Thank you very much, and thank you to Ben for pulling my name out. Just what I need for my kitchen windowsill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, well done Jo, you are the lucky winner! Look out for the postman x

      Delete

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...