Thursday 28 February 2013

Marching on...

I can't believe another week is almost over! Is it just me or are the weeks flying by? We are on the cusp of a new month and the momentum is building with regards to getting the seeds out for sowing. I will have to get my list out as it has the order of what and when I should be sowing.

I had a look at the broad beans and peas and they still look no different to the previous week. It looks like I will need to sow them again. I will sow directly in the ground now and just hope for the best. If the weather holds this weekend I might get in a bit of digging and sowing on Saturday.

On Sunday I am doing another craft fair. It is in aid of Woolverstone Wish which aims to raise funds for the outpatient facilities in the chemotherapy wing at our local hospital here in Ipswich. You can view their website HERE

The craft fair on Sunday is being held at St.Clements social club on Foxhall road, Ipswich from 10.30 am til 3.30 pm. If you are local why not pop along, there are lot of stalls selling the ideal mother day gifts as well as a tombola, kiddy craft table, home made cakes & treats as well as a raffle and lots more too.

I have been very busy this past week, lots of sanding and prep work has been going on and today I have been out and bought some lovely shades of paint. I am looking forward to getting some of that done tomorrow. I will have to remember to take my camera to get some photos for you to see.

I got home today and Mum popped over and left me a wonderful surprise, my Nan's old sewing machine. I haven't had a look at it yet. It comes in a lovely carry case and is huge! I may need to call on my friend Julie at Justsew who is a whizz with a sewing machine.

Right time for me to go, dinner needs doing, nice and simple tonight, chilli. I hope to catch up with you over the weekend. Until next time x

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about the weeks whizzing by, the months certainly are. I'd give your seeds a bit longer, it's been very cold again just lately so they're probably holding back a bit until some warmer weather comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't know where the time goes, I am getting up earlier and going to bed even later than before, I won't be going to bed at this rate!

      I will leave the seeds and hope something happens.

      Delete

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...