Monday 18 February 2013

Coming soon...




https://www.facebook.com/WigglywooCrafts

I did tell you my head had been lost up in a cloud somewhere, well this is the cloud! On Valentines day Jay gave me a set of keys which belongs to a warehouse and this warehouse is now mine. I know I was bowled over too! I have always wanted my own little business and now I have been given the opportunity.

I am opening a craft emporium incorporating a coffee shop. I will be selling handmade crafts that I myself have made as well as a select few crafts from people I have met the past year whilst doing craft fairs. I will also be doing and selling shabby chic furniture. I will be running craft workshops and holding  weekly/monthly crafting coffee mornings.

Life is going to be very hectic but I am so looking forward to this new challenge. I will keep you updated on my progress.

Right now on to my gardening news...

I popped into the greenhouse yesterday and was hoping to find something green had grown, well I did find something green had grown...mould! I sowed the seeds just before we had that week of snow and it has been very cold and damp since.

My greenhouse is not heated and I only dampened the soil not soaked it at all but a slight mould has formed on the soil. The peas look like they might break through and the broad beans looks like there has been a bit of movement. We did have some warmish weather the past three days however it has turned rather cold again and we have been forecast more of the dreaded white stuff!

The girls still have their very own pond/swamp, I am not sure what to do. I did put down more bark but that has disappeared. I think the only option I have is to get my bucket and spade out and scoop out the sloppy mess, or try to dig it in but the ground is just so sodden.

Right I must dash I have a long list of jobs I need to get done today. Just a quick reminder about the competition that I have running. Click HERE and you will find the post and all the details. It is really simple just leave a comment at the bottom of that post and your name will be entered into a free draw.

And finally... I would like to say a big hello and welcome to my new followers, I hope you enjoy your time here. I would also like to thank each and everyone of you for your continued support. Until next time X

4 comments:

  1. Lucky, lucky you. All the best for your new business.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, that's some Valentine gift, and they say romance is dead. What a fantastic new adventure you're embarking on, I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo, I must just point out as a friend has stated that it could be misconstrued. Jay only arranged the lease on the unit,he his given me the gift of opportunity and belief.

      The opportunity to follow a dream and the belief that he has in me to do it.

      It is exciting and scary at the same time!

      Delete

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...