Sunday 24 February 2013

Something Green is Lurking!

Just a quick post today. The weekend has been another hectic one, however I have managed to pack a lot into it, including my first craft fair of the year.

I wanted to let you know that I have something green lurking on the kitchen windowsill, no it is not a slug or a manky piece of cucumber! Meet Parley, Chives and Basil...




I have something to finally shout out loud about in the gardening department. The salad that I sowed is growing however the cress is not. The salad does resemble cress according to my dad so maybe I did get them a bit muddled up.

It has been a very cold weekend, I cleaned out the girls earlier and had to do some work in the summerhouse I was only out there about two hours at the most but I was suffering with frozen toes and the runny nose!

I am nice and toasty now as I have been working at the kitchen table and Jay has been busy cooking and doing dinner. He has even made a Chicken & Leek pie for dinner tomorrow


I am so blessed to have a man wonderful!

The draw will be taking place tomorrow, I wonder who the lucky one will be. I hope you all had a great weekend. Until next time x


2 comments:

  1. That pie looks delicious, yum. Glad to see that your seeds have sprouted. I haven't sorted mine out yet to see what else I should be sowing, I think March and April will be busy months. Hope you did well at the craft fair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pie is in the oven as we speak, I am really looking forward to it as I have been at the warehouse all day and am ravenous!

      Yes lots of seed sowing to do in the next couple of months. I still have to get the vegetable garden dug!

      Delete

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...