Sunday 25 March 2012

New look!

Another beautiful sunny day here again, I could get used to this! Not much to report from the garden today. As you can see I have been busy on the laptop giving my blog a new face lift, I hope you like it.

I have not only changed how the blog looks, I have also added some new pages. You can access the pages by clicking on the tabs at the top. I shall be adding new pages such as recipes and gardening articles.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have taken the time to read my blog and hope you will continue to do so in the future. If there is anything you would like to see more of then please leave a comment and I will do my best to accommodate your requests.

And finally.... The clocks went forward today so the evening will be getting lighter, spring is most definitely here! Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...