Wednesday 11 April 2012

No two years are the same.

It has been raining on and off all day, so there has been no gardening today for me. The girls have been busy darting in and out of the coop because of the rain. We only had the two eggs today. When they were given their scraps this morning there was a lot of flapping and clucking that they even knocked the lid off the feeder.

I have been reading through my blog that I wrote last year to see how different things were and I did not realize but it was a year ago last weekend when we went to collect the girls. It does not seem like a year, it made me laugh reading their antics and the chicken run we had to do in the evening due to the girls escaping.

The vegetable garden was a lot different too, I had already planted the peas out and things were further on than they are this year, especially now with my little disaster. To read the blog you can click on the following link.
A bit of the Good Life

And finally..... Some of you may have noticed I have started another blog. I have decided to spread my wings in a different field that I have been wanting to do for a very long time. It is called Literary Reviews and  I will be exploring and discussing whatever book I happen to be reading. If you like reading then why not join me on my new journey. I wish you all an enjoyable evening/day x

Literary Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...