Sunday 12 February 2012

A funny old day

Well not a lot happening today, however I did have a Jay visit the garden this morning, unfortunately I was not quick enough to grab the camera. I have been thinking about bird boxes today, I do have two in the garden, one hanging from the tree another attached further down. I am going to get another two and put them up on the summerhouse under the roof where it over hangs at the front so they will keep nice and dry.

The chickens have been cleaned out and I have now ran out of shredded paper, so you can guess what my next job is going to be. The snow is starting to melt and the path is starting to clear now thankfully, I managed to stay upright today when tottering up and down the garden.

My greenhouse will be arriving Tuesday, so I'm hoping the snow will be gone so I can get it up and get seed sowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...