Tuesday 14 February 2012

It's here!!!!

I'm so excited my greenhouse arrived this morning! I have been on the phone to my dad and we are going to erect it next week, so fingers crossed they weather will be good. All that extra room, I'll be able to sow even more! Better not get to carried away though as I will have no where to put them all.

It's rather damp here today, but at least all the snow has gone and I can see my soil again. The vegetables that are already planted out don't appear to have really suffered. The garlic and onion stalks look a bit droopy, but they will soon pick up. It's far too wet to do any digging so I have had to content myself with some more seed sowing, Kelvedon Wonder peas and an assortment of sweet peas. I love the smell of sweet peas, I am going to put some in large pots and make wigwams out of bamboo canes for them to cling too and place them outside the front porch, so that everyone who visits will be greeted with the lovely scent of sweet peas.

I have been busy in the kitchen today. I made some vegetable samosa's the recipe can be found by clicking on the link below. These are simple and easy to make and are rather yummy! Also great for using up stale bread and any leftovers. Their irresistible!

and finally........I hope you all had a lovely valentines day sharing, caring and talking with your loved one x http://www.squidoo.com/sharing-the-good-life-tasty-vegetable-samosas




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...