Wednesday 8 February 2012

I have just got back from walking the dogs and my was it cold! We walked through the field and the farmer had made............. snow circles! It's was so strange as only yesterday I was reading about the formation of crop circles, and today to see a similar phenomena I thought was amazing. For it to be appreciated an aerial view would of been better. The photo I took doesn't really show you anything, so I thought I'd share one of the dogs enjoying their walk.

I managed to stay upright as I walked through the heath, sticking to the paths was treacherous! As so many had walked the same paths the snow had compacted and was rather like an ice rink. The farmer had been muck spreading on the other field and it stunk to high heaven, it was as black as your hat and looked really rich. I would not have minded a few barrows of that myself for the garden!

Right I better move on as I have lots to do. I'm now going to take some photo's for the new lens I'm doing on Squidoo, so keep your eyes peeled for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting. I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts on anything contained within my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...